1) Nature's Larder: Just about the only independently owned place in Aberdeen city where you can get whole grains, spices, gluten and lactose free alternatives, natural beauty and cleaning products, awesome teas.
2) Bridgefoot Organics weekly organic veggie box, delivered directly to my door.
3) The Belmont Picturehouse: place to see quirky films be they independent, oscar worthy or even old classics. They have an excellent members deal well worth the money, and a lovely bar downstairs (10% off with membership) with artichoke wallpaper!
4) Heath and Heather teas: I've especially been enjoying their Apple Cinnamon
5) LoveYoga for ashtanga yoga and the day long Yoga of Birth class with Judy
6) Trips to Malta and visits, especially visits with my little nephews