Monday, April 21, 2008

Maltese Food/Food in Malta.

Appetizers: Stuffed olives, marinated mushroomns, peppered gbejna cheese, hame and cheese, bigilla (maltese broad bean dip)














Dessert: Imqaret with ice cream: fried dough filled with date paste (only date I've had in a while)





















Strawberry Gateaux





















Baked Spaghetti with bolognese and white chicken and bacon lasagna




















The freshest chicken breast you've ever had, some other stuff, and Maltese bread
















This is my warning. I may come home a bit rounder and softer around the edges.

(P.S. This is just the weekend food...weekdays are simpler, lighter fare)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do visit your blog! Post more pictures and stories about the cousins. Actually, give them access to post for themselves on your blog, then let me sell ads on it :) You can see where I am going with this.